Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 lb All Purpose Flour
4 ea Eggs
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Olive Oil
3 1/2 oz Butter
3 1/2 oz Grana Padano, Grated
Method of Preparation
1. Mix flour, eggs, salt and oil to make the dough.
2. Knead until smooth.
3. Let set for 20 minutes.
4. Roll dough on a lightly floured board to a 1/8 inch thickness.
5. Let dry for an additional 30 minutes.
6. Roll the dough and cut into strips.
7. Bring salted water to a boil.
8. Roll out noodles, and cook for several minutes until al dente.
9. Drain noodles and place in a warm dish without letting them cool.
10. Mix in fresh butter and grated cheese, directly over the pasta.
11. Mix thoroughly until butter and cheese are melted.
12. Serve warm and enjoy.
13. Note- you can also add warm heavy cream to the noodles.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi