Eggs with Cheese Sunny Side Up
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
3 1/2 oz Provatura Cheese, Diced
2 pats of Butter
4 ea Eggs
2 tbsp Parmigiano-Reggiano, Grated
4 ea Slices of Bread
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Method of Preparation
1. Melt the butter in a pan and add the cheese.
2. Crack the eggs and place them over the melted cheese.
3. Mix the somewhat solid egg whites with the grated cheese.
4. Be careful and pay attention to keep the egg yolks intact.
5. Lightly season each egg white with salt and pepper.
6. Arrange eggs on slices of bread, sprinkle with grated cheese and serve immediately.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi