Egg Drop Soup with Semolina
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
6 1/3 cups Beef Broth
2 ea Eggs
2 tbsp Semolina
2 tbsp Parmigiano-Reggiano, Grated
Method of Preparation
1. Cool 1/2 cup of beef broth.
2. Boil the remaining beef broth.
3. In a bowl, combine semolina, salt and cheese with eggs using a whisk.
4. Slowly stir in the cold broth to the mixture, then pour egg mixture into boiling broth, stirring continuously.
5. Let boil 1-2 minutes while stirring.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi