Grilled Swordfish With Curried Mango Sauce
4 (6-ounce) swordfish steaks (1 per person)
1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Curried Mango Grille Sauce
1 can sliced pineapple rings
Method of Preparation
1. Marinate swordfish in the Curried Mango Grille Sauce for 2-3 hours.
2. Cook swordfish steaks on a medium grill for approximately 4-5 minutes per side. (Vary cooking time according to the thickness of the fish). Grill pineapple slices on each side.
3. Arrange sliced pineapple rings on a serving platter. Place a grilled swordfish steak on each ring.
4. Cover with additional grille sauce and serve immediately.
Alternate Serving idea:
1. Cube the swordfish before marinating. Place onto skewers that have been soaked in pineapple juice for at least 30 minutes.
2. Alternate cubes of swordfish with chunks of fresh pineapple.
3. Slather on extra Curried Mango Grille Sauce while cooking.