Coconut Curry Chicken
Serves 4 – 6
All ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1jar of Stonewall Kitchen Coconut Curry Simmering
- Sauce 1/4 cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cilantro, chopped for a garnish
Method of Preparation
1. Place flour in a medium-size bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in flour, tapping off excess flour. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat olive oil and butter in a large heavy straight sided saute pan over medium high heat until it shimmers, but does not smoke. Add the chicken pieces in small batches and saute until they are a rich golden brown on all sides. When all batches are done, drain any remaining fat.
3. Return chicken to pan and add the jar of Coconut Curry Simmering Sauce. Simmer 10-15 minutes
4. Serve over your favorite jasmine rice recipe and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.