Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
4 ea Egg Yolks
1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
1/3 cup Dry Marsala
Pinch of Salt
Method of Preparation
1. Fill a large saucepan with 2 inches of water and bring to a gentle simmer over medium-low heat.
2. Combine egg yolks, sugar, Marsala and salt in a metal bowl.
3. Place bowl over simmering water and cook, whisking constantly for 8 minutes.
4. Remove bowl from heat and whist for 30 more seconds.
5. Serve zabaione warm or chilled
La Cucina Italiana Magazine, April 2012 Issue