Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Toast
- 1 slice bread, toasted
- 1 Tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Mascarpone or cream cheese, softened
- 1 banana, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1 Tablespoon Spanish peanuts, chopped
Method of Preparation
- Heat Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce in a microwave for several seconds until pourable, but not hot.
- Combine Mascarpone or cream cheese with sauce until uniform and spread on toast.
- Top with bananas and nuts. Drizzle with additional Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce