Celery Stalks with Gorgonzola Cream
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 bunch Celery Stalks
3 1/2 oz Gorgonzola
2 oz Butter, Unsalted, Softened
1/2 tsp Sharp Mustard
Method of Preparation
1. Remove the leaves from the celery stalks and wash well.
2. Mash the cheese with a fork and mix with the mustard and butter.
3. Put the mixture in a pastry bag.
4. Pipe the cheese spread into the hollow of the celery stalks.
5. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi