Celery au Gratin
Most ingredients are available in the market!
1 bunch Celery Stalks
2 1/2 oz Grana Padano, Grated
2 1/2 oz Butter, Unsalted
Method of Preparation
1. Remove hard, outer celery stalks from bunch.
2. Separate remaining stalks and wash well.
3. Cut into finger-thick pieces.
4. Steam celery for 5-7 minutes.
5. Place in a buttered baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Evenly distribute the melted butter over the celery.
7. Pre-heat the broiler and broil until the cheese begins to melt.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi