Cauliflower with Warm Parsley Sauce
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 ea Cauliflower Head, Cut into Bite-Sized Pieces
6 ea Anchovy Fillets
2 ea Garlic Cloves, Minced
1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice of 1 whole Lemon plus 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 cup Parsley, Chopped
Pinch of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Method of Preparation
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Add the cauliflower and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove, drain and transfer to a bowl.
4. Set aside.
5. Combine the remaining ingredients in a skillet.
6. Cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
7. Remove and spoon the sauce over the cauliflowers.
8. Toss well and serve warm.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, October 2009 Issue