Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 head Cauliflower, Cut into Florets
8 ea Crusty Italian Bread Slices
1 ea Garlic Glove, Cut in Half
8 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the cauliflower and place in a large bowl.
4. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Mash well with a potato masher or fork.
6. Meanwhile, toast the bread and rub it with garlic.
7. Arrange the bread on a platter and spread the cauliflower mixture onto each slice.
Italian Cooking and Living Magazine, January 2014 Issue