Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
2lb Brussel Sprouts
4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 ea Garlic Cloves, Peeled, Left whole
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Trim bottoms of Brussel sprouts, then slice each one in half lengthwise.
3. In a baking dish, heat olive oil.
4. Place the Brussel sprouts, cut side down in one layer in the baking dish.
5. Add the garlic cloves.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, turning the Brussel sprouts occasionally.
8. Remove from the oven, place in a serving dish and drizzle the balsamic vinegar over top.
9. Add additional salt and pepper if needed.
Tastes of Italia, Winter in Lombardy, January/February 2016 Issue www.tastesofitalia.com