Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
4 ea 6oz Halibut Fillets, Skinless, Center-Cut
1 ea Red Onion, Sliced Thin
3 ea Carrots, Quartered Lengthwise
1 ea 10oz Package of Frozen Peas
1/3 cup Ricotta Cheese
1 tbsp Butter, Unsalted
3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Divided
1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Line a broiler pan with foil and preheat for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, brush the carrots and onion with 1 tbsp olive oil and season them with salt and pepper.
4. Brush the fish with the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle evenly with paprika.
5. Carefully remove the pan from the oven.
6. Place the fish in the center of the pan and scatter the onion and carrots around.
7. Broil the fish for 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, place the peas in a bowl with 1/4 cup of water.
9. Microwave the peas for 4 minutes.
10. Transfer the peas and liquid to a food processor.
11. Add the ricotta, butter and a pinch of salt.
12. Pulse until a slightly chunky puree forms.
13. Divide the puree among 4 plates.
14. Top with the fish, carrots, onions and pan juices.
15. Serve immediately.