Breaded Veal Chops
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
4 ea Veal Chops, Approximately 18oz each, Bone In
4 tbsp Butter
2 ea Eggs, Beaten
2 cups Fresh Bread Crumbs
Juice of 1 Lemon
Method of Preparation
1. Beat the eggs in a shallow bowl.
2. Spread the bread crumbs out on a plate or in a bowl.
3. In a large skillet over low heat, melt the butter.
4. Season the veal chops with salt.
5. Dip them first into the egg and then into the bread crumbs.
6. Place the coated chops in the pan with the melted butter.
7. Cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
8. Flip the chops and cook for 7 minutes, or until cooked desired Temperature.
9. Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle lightly with the lemon juice.
Italian Cooking and Living Magazine, January 2014 Issue