BOB’S RED MILL Granola Cookies
Serves 36 Cookies
All ingredients are available in the market!
1 cup BOB’s RED MILL Apple Blueberry Granola Mix
6 tbsp Margarine or Butter
3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
1 ea Egg
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
1/2 cup Unbleached White Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 cup Dried Apricots, Chopped
1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds or Chopped Nuts (Optional)
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Combine margarine, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract in a food processor and mix well.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the flours and baking soda.
4. Add the flour mixture to the margarine mixture, and process to mix well.
5. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
6. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Drop slightly rounded spoonful’s of dough onto the baking sheet.
8. Flatten each cookie slightly with the tip of a spoon.
9. Back for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
10. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet for 1 minute, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
11. Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container.
Bob’s Red Mill