BOB’S RED MILL Creamed Vegi Soup
All ingredients are available in the market.
- 1 cup BOB’S RED MILL Vegi Soup
- Mix3 cups Water or Broth
- 2 ea Carrots, Diced
- 2 ea Celery Stalks, Diced
- 1 ea Onion, Diced
- 1 cup Milk
Method of Preparation
1. Simmer soup mix and water or broth for 30 minutes.
2. Add diced carrots, celery and onion.
3. Continue cooking for 30 minutes or until ingredients are soft.
4. Cool soup enough to blend.
5. Place soup in blender (or use an emulsion blender), and blend until smooth.
6. Add milk to the blended soup.
7. Season to taste.
8. Warm up soup to serving temperature but do not boil.