BOB’S RED MILL 13 Bean Chili
All ingredients are available in the market.
- 1 1/4 cup BOB’S RED MILL 13 Bean Soup Mix, Soaked Overnight
- 1 lb Ground Beef, Browned and Drained
- 1 ea Onion, Chopped
- Garlic, To Taste
- 2 ea 8 oz cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- Dash of Pepper
Method of Preparation
1. Rinse and soak soup mix overnight or soften by boiling for 5 minutes and allow to soak at least one hour.
2. Drain and cover with water.
3. Simmer until tender, about 3 hours.
4. Brown ground beef and drain.
5. Add ground beef, onion, garlic, tomato sauce and seasonings to simmering beans.
6. Simmer one hour.