Black Pepper Shrimp
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
12 oz Shrimp, Shells off, Cleaned and Headless
1 tsp Black Pepper
3 tbsp Butter, Melted
2 ea Garlic Cloves, Minced
1/2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp Chinese Rice Wine
1 tsp Sugar
2 ea Scallions, Chopped
Salt to Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the melted butter, garlic and black pepper, sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the shrimp and stir to combine.
4. Mix in the oyster sauce, wine and sugar.
5. Sauté until the shrimp are cooked.
6. Add the scallions, mix well and serve immediately.