Baked Sea Bass
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
4 ea Sea Bass Fillets, about 2 1/4lbs
1/2 cup Dry White Wine
4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp Dried Onion or Fennel
Fresh Rosemary Sprigs, For Garnish
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the fish in a baking dish and brush each fillet with the olive oil.
3. Pour the wine over the fish.
4. Sprinkle with the dried onion, salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
6. Remove the fish and garnish with the rosemary sprigs.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, April 2016 Issue