Most ingredients are available in the market!
4 1/2 lbs Asparagus
3 1/2 oz Parmigiano-Reggiano
3 1/2 oz Butter, Unsalted
Method of Preparation
1. Wash and peel the lower end of the asparagus.
2. Steam until tender, about 4-6 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
4. Place the cooked asparagus at alternate levels in a buttered pan so that the tips are free.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese over the asparagus tips.
6. Pour the melted butter over and bake until cheese begins to melt.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi