Avocados with Gorgonzola
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
2 ea Ripe Avocados
6 tbsp Mascarpone
3 1/2 oz Ricotta
2 oz Gorgonzola
1 1/2 oz Salmon Caviar
Method of Preparation
1. Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and carefully peel of the skin.
2. Mash the gorgonzola with a fork and mix in the mascarpone and ricotta.
3. Add lemon juice to the cheese mixture to taste.
4. Cut the avocados lengthwise and slice thin, leaving the lower, narrower end attached.
5. Pull them apart into a fan shape and place on four individual plates.
6. Place some of the cheese mixture alongside each of the avocadoes.
7. Garnish each with a 1/2 oz of the salmon caviar.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi