Arugula and Goat Cheese Pizza
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 ea Raw Pizza Dough Round (Available for purchase and made fresh daily in Antonio’s Market and Café)
5 pieces Soft Goat Cheese
10 slices Sun Dried Tomatoes
8 pieces Fresh Arugula
2 ea Garlic Cloves, Minced
Basil Flakes, For Garnish
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, To Drizzle
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Roll out the pizza round (or toss!).
3. Add the garlic, cheese, basil and tomatoes.
4. Top with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and top with the arugula.
7. Serve immediately.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, August 2011 Issue www.tastesofitalia.com