Apricot Dessert Cups with Amaretti Cookie Cream
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
16 oz Canned Apricots, In Syrup, Drained
10 ea Amaretti Cookies, Crumbled
2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
4 tbsp Confectioners’ Sugar
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
Method of Preparation
1. Drain the apricots and place them in a blender.
2. Add the granulate sugar and puree.
3. Transfer to a bowl.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill.
5. Meanwhile, whip the cream to soft peaks.
6. Fold in the amaretti cookies and confectioners’ sugar.
7. Place the apricot puree in 4 dessert glass.
8. Top with the whipped cream.
9. Serve cold.
Italian Cooking and Living Magazine, January 2014 Issue