Apple Salad with Salmon
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
2 ea Apples, Peeled, Cored
1 bunch Scallions, Thinly Sliced
1 bunch Water Cress, Cleaned and Trimmed
5 oz Pecorino Romano, Crumbled
3 1/2 oz Smoked Salmon, Cut into Strips
1 tbsp Wine Vinegar
1 tbsp White Wine
1 tbsp Sharp Mustard
4 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
Method of Preparation
1. Cut the apples into quarters and slice thin.
2. Combine the apples, scallions, watercress, cheese and salmon in a salad bowl.
3. Whisk the vinegar, wine, salt, pepper and mustard together.
4. Slowly pour in the opil and whisk until emulsified.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi