Antonio’s Sausage & Peppers
All ingredients are available in our Market & Cafe
- 1 jar Antonio’s Marinara Sauce (Antonio’s Arrabiatta Sauce for spicy)
- 1lb Sweet/Hot Sausage, pulled out of the casing
- 2ea Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1ea Onion, diced
- 1oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Method of Preparation
1. In a sauce pan heat the olive oil to med/high heat.
2. Add the loose sausage and sauté while breaking up with a spoon until sausage is cooked. About 3 minutes.
3. Add the red peppers and onions and sauté all together for 5 minutes.
4. Pour in the jar of Antonio’s sauce and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
5. Toss with your favorite pasta and impress the family!