Antonio’s Chicken Cacciatore
- 1 jar Antonio’s Pomodoro Sauce
- 1 Antonio’s WholeRotisserie Chicken
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 oz Chicken Stock/Broth
- 2 sprigs Rosemary(chopped)
Method of Preparation
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a casserole dish, add ¼ of the jar of Pomodoro sauce along the bottom and place the chicken in it (breast side up)
- Add the olive oil, capers, red peppers, chicken stock and rosemary into the jar with the remaining sauce. Close the lid, shake it up and pour it over the top of the chicken.
- Place in the over and baste the chicken with sauce in the casserole dish every 10 minutes.
- After a total of 30 minutes in the over, the chicken is ready to serve to your family!