Angel Hair Pasta with Truffle Sauce
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
10 1/2 oz Dried Angel Hair Pasta
3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
6 tbsp Butter Unsalted, Roughly Chopped
1 tbsp Truffle Oil
Salt and Pepper, To Taste
Black Truffle Shavings (Optional)
Method of Preparation
1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
2. Melt the butter in a pan.
3. Add the truffle oil.
4. Stir well.
5. Add 3 tbsp pasta cooking water.
6. Using pasta tongs, remove the pasta from the water and place in the truffle butte sauce.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Add the parmesan cheese.
9. Mix well.
10. Top with additional parmesan cheese and optional truffle shavings.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, February 2016 Issue