STONEWALL KITCHEN’s Buffalo Wings
All ingredients are available in the market!
- 1 jar STONEWALL KITCHEN’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 lbs Chicken Wingettes, halved at the joint and tips removed
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper.
3. Toss the wings in a bowl with 1/2 cup of the Buffalo Wing Sauce.
4. Place wings on a foil-lined, greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Turn wings and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes.
7. Finish under a medium-high broiler for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
8. In a large mixing bowl, toss cooked wings with 1/2 cup of warmed Buffalo Wing Sauce until generously coated.
9. Serve on a large platter with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.