Soft Classic Ciambella
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
3 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 ea Eggs
3 1/2 oz Raw Honey
1 tsp “Bourbon” Vanilla Powder
4 tbsp Vanilla Yogurt
1/2 oz Organic Baking Powder
7 oz White Farro Flour, Sifted
3 1/2 oz White Rice Flour, Sifted
4 tbsp Warm Water
Pinch of Sea Salt
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together the honey and the olive oil.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well.
4. Add the salt and vanilla powder.
5. Pour in the yogurt and continue to mix.
6. Add the flours and baking powder.
7. Mix well to combine all of the ingredients.
8. Add the warm water.
9. Pour the batter into an oiled and floured Bundt cake pan.
10. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
11. Let cool then add the filling of your choice- cream, yogurt, berries.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, April 2016 Issue