Most ingredients are available in the market!
7 oz Butter, Unsalted, Softened
2 tbsp Fresh Herbs such as Marjoram, Chervil and Chives, Finely Chopped
3/4 cup Grissini, Coarsely Crushed
1/2 tsp Fine Sea Salt
Method of Preparation
1. In a large bowl, stir together butter, grissini, herbs and salt to combine well.
2. To wrap the butter, spoon the mixture onto a 12x12inch sheet of parchment paper, wax paper or plastic wrap, placing an edge closest to you.
3. Fold the paper over and roll into a log.
4. Twist at the ends and wrap airtight in foil.
5. Freeze or chill until firm.
La Cucina Italiana Magazine, www.lacucinaitalianamag.com March/April 2013 Issue