Antonio’s Simple Cannoli
All ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market
• 12 ea Cannoli Shells
• 1 ea 32 oz container Ricotta Cheese
• 1/2 cup Confectioners’ Sugar
• 1 cup Candied Citron, Chopped
• 4 oz Semisweet Chocolate, Chopped (optional)
• 1 ea Pastry Bag
Method of Preparation
1. In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese and confectioners’ sugar.
2. Fold in the chopped citron and chocolate.
3. Fill the pastry bag with the mixture and pipe filling into the cannoli shells.
4. Fill from the center to one end and then do the same on the other side.
5. Dust with additional confectioner’s sugar and grated chocolate.